leicestershire, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1
-->
  1. Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    We are fortunate that it doesn't start at Kew, Woodvale & the Plough and all roads in between would be 20 mph, that was one option and it was the cheapest as very few signs would need to be put up.
    I feel it's pretty much as it should be now, with main routes remaining at 30mph and the rest reduced to 20mph....Good to see Formby, Ainsdale and Birkdale villages now at 20mph - so much safer for shoppers. Odd that Lord St is left at 30mph, personally I'd reduce both it and the Prom to 20mph.

2. YOUR COMMENTS:

3. Quote Originally Posted by The PNP View Post
    I feel it's pretty much as it should be now, with main routes remaining at 30mph and the rest reduced to 20mph....Good to see Formby, Ainsdale and Birkdale villages now at 20mph - so much safer for shoppers. Odd that Lord St is left at 30mph, personally I'd reduce both it and the Prom to 20mph.
    I think we kind of know that, you would probably love a 20 mph limit nationwide, with half the roads closed to motor vehicles .

4. Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    I think we kind of know that, you would probably love a 20 mph limit nationwide, with half the roads closed to motor vehicles .
    Only half of the roads closed to motor vehicles? I doubt that very much.

5. the joy of driving is about getting somewhere in good time and smoothly .... not bouncing over numerous speed cushion in a 20 zone ...
    plenty of other places to go that don't employ these measure .

6. Quote Originally Posted by Knot wright View Post
    the joy of driving is about getting somewhere in good time and smoothly .... not bouncing over numerous speed cushion in a 20 zone ...
    plenty of other places to go that don't employ these measure .
    Not sure about ' the joy of driving' nowadays but those speed humps are only there because of the idiots that think they are Lewis Hamilton.

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Leicestershire
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in leicestershire
Replacement Stove Glass in leicestershire
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
leicestershireleicestershire News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)